Terms of service
Users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) shall use this service pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1 Article 1 (Apply)
- 2 Article 2 (Affiliate Program)
- 3 Article 3 (Prohibited matter)
- 4 Article 4 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
- 5 Article 5 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
- 6 Article 6 (Disclaimer matter)
- 7 Article 7 (Changes in service content etc.)
- 8 Article 8 (Change of Terms of Service)
- 9 Article 9 (Notification or contact)
- 10 Article 10 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
- 11 Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Article 1 (Apply)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of this Service between you and us.
Article 2 (Affiliate Program)
This service introduces products by affiliate program. Requested goods, payment etc will be dealings directly with the dealer of the link destination. In the case of selling goods or services, we do not assume any responsibility regardless of the reason.
For notation based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law, please check the link of products or services.
Article 3 (Prohibited matter)
In using this service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or obstructing the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) Act impersonating other users
(7) Acts of providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 4 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of reason.
Article 5 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without prior notice, or may cancel the registration as a user.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by the actions our company did under this section.
Article 6 (Disclaimer matter)
The Company’s obligation defaults shall be exempted from liability if it is not based on our intention or gross negligence.
We are liable for compensation only within the range of damage that is normally incurred even if we take responsibility for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) for paid services Shall be assumed.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 7 (Changes in service content etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 8 (Change of Terms of Service)
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 9 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 10 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.