▶ Top 11 Anime Songs | UVERworld
▶ Feel free to rate, comment, share, and subscribe!
▶ You dont have to agree with this list. The opinions should not be contempted or disrespected. However, you can express your opinion in the comment section.
▶ Intro Song – “All Alone” by UVERworld
▶ Thumbnail – http://goo.gl/ECpwvk
▶ Used Songs
– Ao no Exorcist OP1 / Opening 1
“CORE PRIDE” by UVERworld
– Ao no Exorcist Movie ED / Ending
“REVERSI” by UVERworld
– Arslan Senki (TV) OP1 / Opening 1
“Boku no Kotoba de wa Nai, Kore wa Bokutachi no Kotoba” (僕の言葉ではない これは僕達の言葉) by UVERworld
– Bleach OP2 / Opening 2
“D-tecnolife” by UVERworld
– Blood+ OP3 / Opening 3
“Colors of the Heart” by UVERworld
– D.Gray-man OP4 / Opening 4
“Gekidou” by UVERworld
– Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season OP1 / Opening 1
“Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi” by UVERworld
– Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer ED / Ending
“Qualia” by Uverworld
– Puzzle & Dragons Cross OP / Opening
“WE ARE GO” by UVERworld
– Terra e… (TV) OP1 / Opening
“endscape” by UVERworld
– Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 OP R2 (TV) / Opening Route 2 (TV)
“Fight For Liberty” by UVERworld
▶ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
▶ The images, music and Lyrics that accompany this video are copyrighted by their authors and producers. Its use is only for purposes of illustrative and informative, without infringing any copyright or intellectual property. Copyright fair use notice,
Title 17, US Code (Sections 107-118 of the copyright law).